Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 26th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Passenger

Default Any info. on day passes to Cozumel resorts?

Has anyone ever used one of the all inclusive resorts on Cozumel for the day while in port?
Sponsored Links
Old May 8th, 2005, 04:00 AM
Laura389

Default Re: Any info. on day passes to Cozumel resorts?

I have read great things about Playa Mia and Nachi Cocom Beach Club. All-inclusive or pay as you go at Nachi Cocom. You can take a taxi there from the port. This is what I am planning to do. The website is cozumelnachicocom.net
Happy Cruising!! This is my first cruise and I am very excited!
Laura
Old May 10th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Beginner

Yes, we did a day's excursion at an all inclusive. I can't remember the name, but if someone names a few i think i would remember. We loved it, nice beach, nice pool, included cocktails and i think it was $10 pp for buffet lunch. We stayed almost all day.
Old May 13th, 2005, 08:09 AM
Beginner

My husband and I Visited Nachi-Cocom this past March and loved it. They have a great pool, jacuzzi and excellent buffet. If you like very spicy food.. try their pico de gallo. (WOW.) If your looking for a lively beach you wont find it here. You will find that at Mr. Sanchos.
Old May 21st, 2005, 12:24 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to CruzNLexi

We have used the pool and water in front of El Cif lacieba it is across the water from the ship. W have also stayed here for a land vacation. The water can geta bit rough at times. They have great food here too. They never asked for any money. We did get some drinks and had lunch here so they never asked for the money.
Lexi