Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 12th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Captain

Default Fly Fishing or Bone Fishing?

I drew the short stick and I am planning the cruise for our group of 36. I have a few that would like to do some Fly Fishing or Bone Fishing or fishing for baracuda. I am not into fishing but was hoping that one of you fine folks has some input or suggestions for me. We are on the Valor in November sailing the Western itinerary. Thank you in advance!
Michelle
Sponsored Links
Old July 22nd, 2005, 09:37 PM
Newt

Default Re: Fly Fishing or Bone Fishing?

What are your ports on the Western Carribean? I was fishing in Belize and Cozumel - January 2004 and can give you contact information if you are in either of the two ports.
Old July 26th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Captain

Default Re: Fly Fishing or Bone Fishing?

Sorry about the delay in responding I was away on vacation. The ports are Belize, Honduras, Cozumel and Grand Cayman. I would be very grateful for whatever contact info you can share. Thanks.