Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 18th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to AmazingAngel
Default what would you recommend?

Family of five going on a cruise in Feb. My husband and myself have been on one cruise before two years ago this time we are taking two of our children with us. We are doing a western carribean again only this time we hit the Bahamas instead of Jamacia! Anyways we kind of know what we are doing on two of the islands we port at but are uncertain what to do when we go to Cozumel. When we were there last we did the ATV tour, we could do this with our kids, who are 8 and 12 but, I would like to do something else. Has anyone done the dune buggy excursion? Anyone have any suggestions that are kids friendly would be greatly appreciated!!
Old October 18th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Cozumel

We didn't do the "Dune Buggy" excursion BUT two of our tablemated did (the last time we were in Cozumel)and had a great time!

The one they were on had a beach stop included. They told us they liked it better than the dune buggy excursion they took in Aruba on another cruise because it wasn't quite as "dusty" and their beach stop in Cozumel was wonderful.

~WSEA~
Old October 18th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Cozumel is a small island, and pretty easy to get around on the one main road around it.

I'd rent a vehicle and head out on an adventure. You can stop at several beaches along the way. An inexpensive and fun way to see Cozumel.
Old October 18th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

You may want to visit Chankanaab Park for the day, good snorkeling and its also where you can swim with the dolphins. We finally did that the last visit there and it was truly an amazing expierence, but pricey..You can easily get a cab there and there are cabs waiting there to return you to the port.

Message Boards Moderator
Old October 20th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Cruise Maniac

We are shceduled next month to see Mayan Ruins real ones I do not know if your ids would enjoy this but I am excited to see them!!