Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 7th, 2005, 10:57 PM
Beginner

Default Sante Welness Center in Roatan

We just got back from the Sun Cruise last week. We opted to book our own excursion ahead of time through Sante Wellness Spa.

We loved this personal experience with another couple from the ship we met the day before in belize.

The treatment was very friendly and very professonal. We felt like guests inside their magnificent home. They have about 10 parrots that are fun to play with.

The massages were to die for. Two local girls do them, they may be tiny but they can do a deep tissue massage like no person I have ever known. We had facials and hand waxes as well and they were very nice.

Then we all had lunch that was fsh shrimp off the grill. We hung out on the hammocks. We could not snorkel that day becasue it rained pretty hard, but the grounds are fabulous. Clean and nice, you will be impressed. Leon, Angela's husbands picks you up by a small boat after the cab ride there. the cab ride was a alittle salty, 20 a peice for teh four of us that shared it. But the driver of teh taxi named Francisco was the sweetest nicest, 24 year old you could meet. He was just adorable and very friendley. He stopped and let us go to an off the path sovenier stop that we bought about 20 things in for 50$.

When we got back to the ship and talked about our day everyone was jealous.

Mya dvise....book this trip to the welness spa, you get everything you could need, the water, the beach, the snorkeling, the massage and the facial, and the interaction with locals. GO GO GO Our service cost the two of us about 250$ total. Iwould go back tommorow if I could!!!!!!!!

Wayne Hopkins and Steve Renninger
Kutztown, PA

www.santewellnesscenter.com
Sponsored Links
Old November 8th, 2005, 11:58 AM
First Mate

Another kudo for the Sante Spa. We went there in Dec 2004 and were very pleased with everything. The massages were fantastic (best I have had) and the facility is very pleasant and peaceful. We had a lovely relaxing day there.
Old January 19th, 2010, 11:09 PM
Beginner

Default Sante' spa was a wonderful place

We visited Sante' spa on our time in Isla Roatan Honduras during our Caribbean cruise on the Carnival Dream in January 2010. My 3 friends and I had a wonderful relaxing time at the spa. Sante' is tranquil, relaxing, and the BEST choice for spa treatments hands down. I recommend booking early because they only take a few guests each day to keep your time peaceful and void of crowds and chaos.