Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 27th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Banned
Familiar Face

Default Ochos Rios...day pass at Hotel or all inclusive??

Hi all...am going on Imagination May 8-13

In Ochos Rios I would like to get a cab to a hotel with a day pass program..like use of beach chair, buy food...
or even an all inclusive (*tho I am not a big drinker) whatever

Frankly I do not like ship excursions and I dont want to climb falls ...I like to be pampered

if the hotel has a day spa I would also be interested in a massage on the beach or other treatments....any ideas for Ochos? thanks

*ps, I have heard Couples allows this but I will have a girl roomate with a group cruise, so that is probably out, unless they would allow me and /or me and other gal to go there I dont think they do?? thanks

Cheri
Sponsored Links
Old February 27th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

We got day passes at one of the Sandals when we were in St. Lucia, had a very nice relaxing day. I know there is one of two in Jamaica as well, you may want to go to the "Sandals" site and get some info.

Message Boards Moderator
Old February 28th, 2006, 03:41 PM
First Mate

I have been there once before and this time I don't plan on getting off the ship. Once was enough for me in Ocho Rios. Instead I will book all my spa treatments on port day and let the spa pamper me. Sometimes they even offer a special if you book treatments on a port day.
Old March 3rd, 2006, 11:23 AM
Banned
Familiar Face

Thanks...I do think Sandals is also for couples only? and I would NOT like boscobol with the sesame street characters and tons of kids and babies..

not sure if there is a good all inclusive day pass there, I am thinking about maybe a "sail' to the falls, then just go to margeritaville and the little shops around it?? thanks..

any other "day pass" ideas?

Cheri..Imagination 5/8-5/13
Old March 5th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Beginner

Super Clubs has Grand Lido, Hedo III, and Breezes Runaway Bay that have day passes. All are Adult resorts and in Ocho Rios (are just a little West of Ochie proper)
Old March 5th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Ochos Rios...day pass at Hotel or all inclusive??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShareCruises
Hi all...am going on Imagination May 8-13

In Ochos Rios I would like to get a cab to a hotel with a day pass program..like use of beach chair, buy food...
or even an all inclusive (*tho I am not a big drinker) whatever

Frankly I do not like ship excursions and I dont want to climb falls ...I like to be pampered

if the hotel has a day spa I would also be interested in a massage on the beach or other treatments....any ideas for Ochos? thanks

*ps, I have heard Couples allows this but I will have a girl roomate with a group cruise, so that is probably out, unless they would allow me and /or me and other gal to go there I dont think they do?? thanks

Cheri
Cheri,
Forgot to mention, that you still may be able to get into Sandals. They no longer discriminate between same sex "couples", so two girls (or guys) can technically get into Sandals now. Their day pass is $80 for the time your ship is in 10 am - 5 pm.