Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 10th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Passenger

Default Recommendations - Private Tours in Bermuda & San Juan

Help! I will be sailing on Celebrity's ship Constellation on 4/19/06. Two of our ports are King's Wharf, Bermude and San Juan. My mother who has difficulty doing a lot of walking will be cruising with me. Instead of booking the ship's excursions, I thought it would be easier for her if I arranged private tours in both these ports. However, not knowing anything about either of these places, I am a bit nervous about doing this. If anyone can give me suggestions or recommendations on services they have used and know are reputable, I would appreciate it!
Sponsored Links
Old June 10th, 2006, 08:13 AM
Passenger

Default private service

the Puerto Rico tourist board has a link to all the endorsed tour companies and they usually provide the service , check them out at:
http://travelandsports.com/cgi-bin/e...G&typ=TO&lk=to