Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 26th, 2006, 02:05 PM
First Mate

Default Ocho Rio-Breezes resort

we will be going to Jamaica & do not want to tour. -Has anyone done the ship's excursions to this resort for an all inclusive pool & beach day? It looks very nice but woder if anyoe haas tried it?
Sponsored Links
Old June 26th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi
I've been to the Sandals Club for the day it was marvelous.They have an internet site you can reach and ask for price. Good luck. Mateli
Old June 29th, 2006, 08:39 PM
First Mate

Did you go on your own booking through them & taking your own transp or through a ship's excursions whihc is what we thought might be better.? About how far (taxi fare?) from cruise ship dock??? Appreciate the help
Old July 29th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Passenger

Default Sandals Dunn River

We went to Sandals Dunns River in 2002. We researched it by going to their website. I think back then it was about $70. This included full use of the resort and all you can eat and drink. We took a taxi from the pier. I was a little concerned about doing this because I have heard bad things about the taxis in Jamaica. It was only about 15 minutes from the pier and if I remember right it was $30 round trip. Our taxi driver was awesome and he returned to pick us up exactly at the time we requested and he took us to some nice shops before taking us back to the pier.

We had a very relaxing day.
Old July 30th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Beginner

Default Ocho Rio Breezes Resort question

First Mate, Did you mahage to take this excersion? We are due to stop there in Oct on the Coral Princess. We have been to Ocho Rios several times but would like to try something different this time. If you made it there how did it work out for you? We would like to try and arrange our own excrersion any idea of the best way to handle it? TIA Regards Mac