Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 2nd, 2006, 05:44 PM
Passenger

Default Enough time in Grand Cayman to...?

I will be on Carnival Triumph Feb 3-10 and the stop off in Grand Cayman lasts from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. I've been to GC twice and both times did the Stingray Tour- Loved it! This time, I'm bringing family with me and they have no desire to do this tour (I'm trying hard to change their minds).

However, this time I'm thinking of renting a car from Avis and driving to all of the following places:

East: Pedro St. James Castle, Queen Elizabeth II botanical gardens and the Blowholes

then head west to :

Town of Hell and possibly visit the Turtle Farm (aka boatswain's beach) or possibly a West Bay beach instead of the Turtle Farm.

I've never been to any of these places.

My question now is- Will I have time to do all of this with a rental car?

We don't care to spend anymore than 1 hour at the Castle and the same amount of time at the gardens and probably only 30 mins or less at the blow holes and the town of Hell.
Sponsored Links
Old November 2nd, 2006, 06:28 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

You most likely will have time to get to those places, but beware, they do drive on the "wrong" side of the street from us, I would consider looking into a taxi possibly..

Message Boards Moderator