Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 17th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Beginner

Default NATIVE WAY IS THE WAY TO GO IN GRAND CAYMAN !

Hello

I just back from GC. I did the RAYS, REEF & RUM POINT tour! I had a group of 18 and it was one of the best days of our lives!

Everything was flawless!

We got off the ship at 9 am
Got to Pier @ 9:30

Native Way was waiting with a sign! They took us in an aircondition nice van to get our boat - 10 minutes away. FUN Driver!

We got to boat and we were off! We got to Stingray City WOW! AMAZING! Our boat crew was too cute and too fun! They were the best!
We jumped in and swam, played, kissed and fed the rays. They brought a professional photographer and took flawless pictures with us.

Then off to the reef to do AMAZING snorkeling! Best Ever!

Then we got on boat and they gave us FULL menus - We could order whatever we wanted for lunch! They called in to the restaurant on the beach. When we docked we were greeted with the BEST Iced tea and Water ever! ALL 18 lunches were served within 2 minutes and each was perfect.

We got some sun for an hour then took us back to ship at 2:50 PM

FLAWLESS! SHARON is the owner and the BEST to work with! Email her at:

nativway@candw.ky

Let me know if you have any questions, I will respond!
Sponsored Links
Old February 23rd, 2008, 09:10 PM
Beginner

I will be in GC in march and hadn't found an activity, wanted something more than just stingray city. does native way have a website or just an email address? Also how much was the tour per person. thanks for any advice you could give. how long do you get at each stop
Old February 25th, 2008, 11:43 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Jungle Jane Send a message via Yahoo to Jungle Jane

I 2nd the nod to Native Way--Sharon, Eldon, Sheldon and everyone treated us like rock starS! Here's the web address: http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/

If you get this hilarious guy as your guide-that's Sheldon loving on Big Mama who seems to like it! You will have a ball with Sheldon and the rest of the guys are great too!