Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 28th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Passenger

Default Antigua shore tour Sail, Snorkel & Beach

My family will be on the Emerald Princess in November, stopping in Antigua. We would like to take the Sail, Snorkel, & Beach tour (ANU-810) offered from Princess Cruises. It's a catamaran sail to a nearby barrier reef for a snorkeling, followed by fun in the sun on a beautiful beach. Has anyone taken this trip from Princess Cruises before and can give me an idea of if trip has value for the money? Does anyone know the name of the beach that the catamaran goes to?
Sponsored Links
Old March 13th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Sail, Snorkel & Beach

Hello,

Sail, Snorkel, & Beach tour (ANU-810)

I've read your comment and I am thinking of joining the above tour, have you joined this tour? If so, how did you find this? Was it worth going? I've heard mix reviews on snorkeling in Antigua, I'm looking for lots of sea life and not sure if this was the one.

Have you been to the below ports as well? I wonder what's best to do in these ports. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

St. Kitts
Barbados
St. Lucia
Antigua

Thanks
Pandahead