Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 22nd, 2007, 02:18 PM
Passenger

Default Catamaran Cruise to the Pitons in St. Lucia or bus tour

HAs anyone taken a ships tour on the Catamaran in St. Lucia? I am having difficulty finding any information. I know there are land tours so one can see the Pitons and I would like to take the best tour. Thanks, Linda
Sponsored Links
Old November 9th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Cruise Maniac

Just took the Catamaran cruise in St. Lucia to see the Pitons in late October. I don't think it was worth it. Long boat ride (5hrs), barely any shade, tiny bathrooms that you had to climb a steep ladder down. I could see a bit of coast line and did enjoy the Pitons. Had a buffett lunch served on the boat.;.I didn't trust any of it. I ate my trail mix pack! It was $69 and booked through NCL..Personally I did not enjoy it
Norwegian Dream October 2008 (Bermuda)
Norwegian Spirit September 2009 (Bermuda)
Caribbean Princess May 2010 (Caribbean)
Old November 14th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Passenger

We were just there last Tuesday, and we booked Cosol Tours on line (not part of the cruise tours) For $50 a person, you get a very good tour of the island, lots of food and drink, and the best part is at the end. They leave you for snorkeling and swimming at the Hilton Jaloussie. The beach is right between the two Pitons, and is something out of a magazine beautiful. The snorkeling there was excellent (it is a designated marine park), and the beach drop dead gorgeous. This was one of the highlights of our trip.
Old November 18th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Passenger

We used Serenity Vacations for our private tour in St Lucia this past spring they have quite a few tours to choose from and provide great ambassador service they have an 800 number that so you can also call them.

www.serenitytvl.com