We were on this tour for the 11/7/2007 visit by the Crown Princess. It had a good itenerary and a good guide but....
1. The tour bus was ancient and apparently had been used in Japan judging from the writing over the door. It had no air conditioning and stalled out no less than seven times on the way from Castries to Soufriere. It was scary because the island is extremely mountainous
2. The catamaran was overloaded to the point of being unsafe. No safety instructions were given nor was there any indication where life jackets, if any, were stored.
3. The "placid" beach where we stopped was so rough it knocked me flat on my butt and I weigh 240. My DW made a wise choice in staying on board.
The vendor's name was Cox Tours.
There is a happy ending; Princess refunded our money in its entirety.
1. Vendors are very agressive, the most agressive that I have seen outside of Jamaica. They even beseiged our catamaran by kayak.
2. The island is probably the prettiest of the whole itenerary and is not to miss, just make a wise choice of operators