Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 15th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Passenger

Default Secret Harbour Resort St. Thomas

Has anyone ever been to Secret Harbour Resort on St Thomas. I have been lead to believe that it is good place to taxi to for the day to hangout, have lunch and relax on the beach.
Sponsored Links
Old January 18th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Cruise Maniac

Have never been there, but it looks nice on the website.

If you want to email them with your questions....

<Info@SecretHarbourVI.com>

Their website [/url]http://www.secretharbourvi.com/
Old January 20th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Cruise Maniac

Thought I'd share feedback I received from some of my questions posed via email to them.

"....yes the cruise ship passengers are able to use our facilities for the day.

The facilities that you are able to use include our beach, restaurant, and bathroom. We have a policy at the hotel which is, if there are any guests who are not staying at the hotel have to pay a $5 per person for the beach chairs.

We are located on the East End of St. Thomas where there is a ferry dock to go to St. John or Tortola which is only about less than five minute drive away.

The taxi cost to drive from down town Charlotte Amalie to Secret Harbour is approximately $10 to $15 a person.

Cruise ship passengers are able to get a taxi from our resort but we do ask to hold $20 holding fee due to the fact that if the guest leave or go on another taxi we are able to pay the taxi that we called for you. When your taxi comes we will give you back your $20 holding fee."
Old January 21st, 2008, 10:36 AM
Passenger

Travelbugs

Thanks for the info. I E-mailed them a couple weeks ago and recieved no response.
Old January 21st, 2008, 10:41 AM
Cruise Maniac

You're welcome.
Old January 28th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Passenger

We were there last March it was a wonderful place - rented chairs, had lunch and the kids snorkeled right off the beach. I will try to find a picture and post it for you.
Old January 29th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Passenger

Cstrothers

Thanks much for the feed back. One question. When we are to be in port there are going to be 5 ships in at the same time. Did you have any trouble getting a cab back from Secret Harbour to your ship and did you have the resort call the cab for you? Thanks

Tom