Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 11th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Passenger

Default Luggage storage after cruise until flight leaves?

Is there any where in San Juan to store your luggage after a cruise until your flight leaves? I know I could take a post excursion, but our flight doesn't leave until 2 AM.
RCCL Brilliance of the Seas, Panama 12/05
Carnival Valor, Western 1/05
Married on Carnival Destiny, Southern 12/2000
Carnival Fantasy, Bahamas 11/97
Sponsored Links
Old March 1st, 2008, 10:27 AM
First Mate

I don't know if Princess offers it or not, but RCI offers a service where if you are flying home on certain airlines, for $20 per passenger, you can check in your bags at the pier. You also get your boarding pass then. If that isn't available, the Barraccina http://www.barrachina.com/ offers free storage.

Also, please be aware that the San Juan airport can be a busy one. It is only about 20 minutes from the pier, but check-in and security can be lengthy.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
Mark Twain

Check out my cruise photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/Sheffie100