Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 23rd, 2008, 04:46 PM
Beginner

Default Tours In St Thomas

Has any used Ron's Tours in St Thomas?
Sponsored Links
Old March 5th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default St Thomas Cruise Excursions

no but we have used St Thomas Cruise Excursions and were very pleased
Old April 4th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Passenger

Default Tours in St. Thomas

Havent heard of Ron's tours (is he licensed??) but if you like beach then head out on canopied taxi to Coki Beach for the a.m. Then, in afternoon it is fun to go on the aerial tram ride in St. Thomas - any taxi will take you. Traffic can get heavy in the afternoon so allow a good 2 hours to get back to ship unless you book ship excursions which are overpriced!
Old April 18th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default St Thomas Cruise Excursions & st John

what kind of tour was it? We did a great snorkeling/sailing tour that went to St John with St Thomas Cruise Excursions, I really think its definitely the best thing to do in St Thomas. St John is so much nicer
Old May 8th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Beginner

Not sure what kind of tour your looking for, but we also did the Sail trip to St John with St Thomas cruise excursions on their VIP yacht. Talk about luxury, ony two couples onboard and a beautiful yacht! Although it wasnt a cheap trip, the food was out of this world, the crew were fab. and free wine, champagne and top shelf liqors....for sure it was the highlight of our trip.....well worth it.
Old June 11th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to IMsbhaven Send a message via Yahoo to IMsbhaven
Default St Thomas tours highly recommended

Just wanted to let you know Stthomascruiseexcursions.com have ALOT of EXCELLENT reviews not just on this site,but on another site as well.Good luck to you & hope your cruise is enjoyable!!
Old July 13th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Beginner

Hi...I'm new on this board but I thought I would tell you about a tour we have taken for the past two years...His name is Henry Christopher.....EEE Tours...We are going with him again September 6th... He is a retired police and is now a pastor at The Church of God in St. Thomas. I found him on the internet and since i am police officer, I liked the fact that he was a retired officer....His website is www.eeetours.com just thought I would share!
Old August 11th, 2008, 12:50 AM
Passenger

I am going to be on Freedom in Oct and the one excursion I don't want to miss is one to ST John. I did the snorkling trip in Trunk Bay several years ago and it was fantastic. My critisim is that they didn't allow us as much time there as I would have liked. The tour was around 4 hrs but we only spent about an hour and ahalf snorkling. They got us back to ST. T. in time for shopping,but I'd of rather been ''playing with the fishys''. On this trip I checked out the Champagne all day sail on the website that your talking about. Did you take the full day trip? I'ts 7 hours. I'm just alittle concerned about getting back to the ship on time.
Old August 12th, 2008, 02:49 PM
First Mate

I am checking out two excursions with Island Marketing.St. Thomas, a half day trip to snorkel at St. John's. At St.Maarteen, a 3 island snorkel adventure.
Has anyone done this or have any information as to the reliablity of the company?
Old August 12th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Passenger

I went to the live chat on their website and asked a few questions and they were very helpful. I think I'm gonna' give em' a try. I really want to do the full day sail on ST J. The place is awsome They assured me the timing works for Freedom of the Seas. If you get any negative feed back Rev please give me a heads up and I'll do the same. Thanks.
Old September 10th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Island Marketing Ltd

We've had a few great experiences with Island marketing ltd, we have booked with them Belize, Grand Cayman , Cozumel, St Thomas and St Maarten. We booked with them in Costa Maya once but the ship changed the schedule, we emailed them and they refunded our deposit right away. I would give them a high rating for customer service and the tours were all great!