Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 7th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Passenger

Default San Juan Segway Tour

Good morning,

Has anyone ever done the Segway Tour in San Juan. I'll be there next month from 7am-3:30pm. I thought it might be a neat way to see some sights. My only worry is that it is a 2 hour tour, and it states we have 15 minutes at each of the forts (admission is included with the purchase of the Segway tour). I'm worried that 15 minutes at the fort won't be long enough. I think it's only going to be enough time to get in, take a photo, and get out. So I guess my question is if someone has done this, do you know if we can get back into the fort with the admission I paid as part of the Segway Tour? And also, since I will have quite a bit more time in port, what is there that we can do on our own? We are two females, aged about 30, and able bodied.

Thank you in advance for any and all suggestions,

Nicole
Sponsored Links
Old March 7th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Cruise Maniac

Havent' done the Segway tour. However, I have been to San Cristobal and 15 minutes is not even close to enough time As both Forts are part of the US Park system, you can log on to their website (sorry don't know it off the top of my head) and find out if you can reenter. I know that the website does have the phone number of the forts so you can always call and find out. Old San Juan is beautiful (lots of shopping if you are into that). A very safe port to do as you please - don't forget the Bacardi Rum Factory is there also.
Enjoy your trip 8)
Truimph May 2007
Fascination (1st time w/DD) May 2008
Pride (with DD & DS) November 2009