Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 19th, 2008, 01:10 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to NICKI61
Default Hedonism III

Just called Superclubs and they have day passes to Hedonism III.
Anyone been? We leave Ocho Rios at 4, so I am also wondering if the travel to and from are worth it?
The day passes are all inclusive and are only $69.00 per person. A really good value. And then if you include the "extras", well then it could be a good value and a whole lot of fun.

Just curious if anyone has been to Hedo III.

Ruby Princess 11/08

HAL Westerdam 11/2007

NCL Dawn-2006

Carnival Destiny-2004

Carnival Spirit 2002
Sponsored Links
Old April 20th, 2008, 11:47 PM
First Mate

Come on, 31 looks and NO ONE has been???? I don't believe it.

Ruby Princess 11/08

HAL Westerdam 11/2007

NCL Dawn-2006

Carnival Destiny-2004

Carnival Spirit 2002
Old April 21st, 2008, 04:01 PM
First Mate

We are not interested in bare naked places that's the reason people do not comment.Have fun anyway.
We've been to Sandals like it very much it was in Montego Bay.
MTL
Old April 21st, 2008, 04:32 PM
First Mate

Well that might just be your opinion, but with 50 views someone is interested. If you were so not interested, why did you read the post? Hmmmm?????

And who said everyone was naked? And again if you aren't interested, why do you know this?

Interesting reply. I sometimes would rather be naked next to someone that is real and than next to someone who is clothed and isn't. Case in point.

Ruby Princess 11/08

HAL Westerdam 11/2007

NCL Dawn-2006

Carnival Destiny-2004

Carnival Spirit 2002
Old April 22nd, 2008, 12:54 PM
First Mate

Many people we know had been at hedonism 1 it was for the bare naked
persons.Is it the same today? We hope you post your review when you get back. MTL
Old April 22nd, 2008, 01:03 PM
First Mate

To be honest, from what I have read. There is a nude side, modest side and a prude side. So from that it can go anywhere.
I have never been, never spoken to anyone who has been and thought it might just be fun to loose our inhibitions. Even if only for a few hours.

I will most certainly post a review when we get back.

Thanks

Ruby Princess 11/08

HAL Westerdam 11/2007

NCL Dawn-2006

Carnival Destiny-2004

Carnival Spirit 2002
Old May 6th, 2008, 09:03 AM
Beginner

I have never been, I remember hearing something about it way back when and supposedly it was the best time these people had (co-workers of mine) it does strike my interest... you have a website for it?
Old May 6th, 2008, 06:21 PM
First Mate

Ruby Princess 11/08

HAL Westerdam 11/2007

NCL Dawn-2006

Carnival Destiny-2004

Carnival Spirit 2002
Old May 15th, 2008, 07:51 AM
Beginner

We have been to San Sosci in Jamaica and We enjoyed the nude pool and the nude beach.Don't knock it till you try it. Have fun in Hedo III . looking forward to reading your review. Let itALL hang out. You only live once.
Old May 15th, 2008, 09:25 AM
First Mate

Kinda what I was thinking! I mean, why not? Why not have some fun? Or we may find out it isn't for us. OK then. But some people are scared of what they feel themselves so they shut down any new experience. To each their own. But I will post what our experience was when we get back. I certainly hope they don't only allow Barbies & Ken's in! lol Since we are neither.

Ruby Princess 11/08

HAL Westerdam 11/2007

NCL Dawn-2006

Carnival Destiny-2004

Carnival Spirit 2002
Old June 18th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cassandra

I have a friend who went, yep, there's sections to these places. Some nude, some prude and there are areas where you do have to wear clothing.

That being said, many swingers go here as well. People like to explore in places where people won't know who you are so there's no pressure that "someone will find out".

So be prepared to also be offered to couple with others, one on one, groups, etc. Not sure if they allow "anything" to happen in the open, but hey, you never know.

And Yes...before people go ewwww....you do have to have a medical exam in order to stay at these places and must be submitted to the resort which they do in turn, verify. Anyone with AIDS, STD's, etc apparently are not allowed to stay.

Serenade of the Seas - '05
Sovereign of the Seas - '07
Old June 30th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Beginner

I've been to Hedonism III at least 5 times for a week to 10 days each time. Yes, there is a nude area, a prude area, and a clothing optional area.

People of all shapes & sizes go there (even the nude area). Yes, there are some Barbie & Ken types, but not the majority. I've met people from all walks of life there, including doctors, lawyers, elementary school teachers, accountants, computer people, farmers, carpenters, factory workers, etc.

You do NOT have to submit to a medical exam!!!

If you are open-minded, you will have a great time! All you can eat & drink, including premium liquors are included in your pass. There is no tipping allowed, so your day pass ticket pays for everything.

If you want to party, go to the nude pool immediately. Noone is looking at you, don't worry about it. When everyone else is nude, it's no big deal. The rest of the resort is usually pretty boring. Don't stand around with your clothes on, staring at people. This will get you ostracized immediately. Just bite the bullet & lose your clothes right away. Noone will know if this is your 1st time unless you tell them. The clothing optional pool (also known as the Quad pool because it is surrounded by 4 buildings of hotel rooms) can be fun at times.

Yes, you may be approached by people in the "Lifestyle" (swingers). They are very nice people and are very polite about being told, "Sorry, I'm not into that." Some weeks there are more Lifestylers there than others. Some weeks, there are none. They "take over" the resort in January, so if you're not interested, and are offended by it, I wouldn't go at that time of year. Security guards roam the area often and put a stop to any behavior that gets too carried away, especially during the day.

If you have any more questions about going to "Hedo" I will be happy to answer them & dispel any other myths that are floating around.
Old July 1st, 2008, 11:04 AM
Admiral

i am not positive but i recall that Hedonisim was about an hours drive one way from Ocho Rios, so that might be a consideration for you. Its not everyones "cup of tea" but if you want to give it a try, why not.
Old July 5th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Passenger

you might want to get a day pass to Jamaica Grand,It's real close to where the ship docks in ochi, lots of fun,and you keep your clothes on. Nice pools,beaches,access to kayak,sailboat and paddle boats,and the staff is super friendly too.whatever you do enjoy!
Old December 3rd, 2008, 01:08 AM
Admiral

Oh I've read about the place. It does seem that many "lookers" would do the day pass out of curiosity.
Ever been to a nude beach? Yeah there are singles....too bad they were mostly MEN.....yuck !
There were some women....too bad they were 60 years old. In the nude and past their prime !
Anyway, point is that sometimes these nude places just don't meet expectations.

Read and post cruise reviews

Read and post cruise reviews
/ticker.png">