Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 11th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to IMsbhaven Send a message via Yahoo to IMsbhaven
Default Freedom RCCL -11/30/08 Share helicopter/priv Isl. tour??

Would anyone like to share the shore excursion of a Private Helicopter+Private Island tour w/ my daughter (19yrs old) & I when we pull into St Thomas on The Freedom of The Seas 11/3/08. The cost is $844 for "up to" 6 passengers (NOT pp).If we can find 2 more guests,it will be $211-pp,If 4 guests go price drops & we all only have to pay $140.66pp. What we will get is approx a 30 min tour over ALL the Islands in St Thomas w/ a BEAUTIFUL ariel view for awesome pics, full snorkel gear for all,a cooler filled w/ soft drinks,bottled water (& beer is extra).The Pilot will give us a cell phone in case we want to leave early & drop us all off on a BEAUTIFUL deserted Island (all to ourselves) for 6 hrs.We will depart the helipad at 9:30am & return back by 4pm(still time to shop) only 10 min from cruiseport.Please email me & let me know if interesed in splitting this tour ASAP????-- Lisa @
msbhaven10@hotmail.com Shore excursions are filling quickly for Nov/Dec. the website is stthomascruiseexcursions.com for pics & details LOOK FOR: 007 Helicopter Priivate Island Escape.They do work with our port times of departure & arrival.
Sponsored Links