Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 10th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Passenger

Default Samana, Tortola & St Thomas Excursions?????

Anyone have any advice on excursions in Samana, Tortola or St. Thomas. I like adventurous excursions. I have done zip lines, cave tubing, kayaking, ATV's, snorkeling, biking and jet skiing. I am not a walker, or a hiker. I would like to try something different. I am not impressed with the excursions listed on the NCL website. I am looking at the catamaran excursion, but I am not sure.
Help please,
Christy
Sponsored Links
Old August 10th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Beginner

Me and my girlfriend did the screamin eagle. It's a speedboat that hold about 20 passengers. They take you out around the bay and some of the small surrounding islands. All the while making sharp turns and dead stops at 40 knots. Let's just say you can't get any more soaked if you were standing in a shower.
Old August 10th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Passenger

But was it fun? I don't want to get sick. I don't mind getting soaked, but I am a little concerned about getting a headache with the sharp turns. Thank you for replying to my post. Did you do any other excursions?
Old August 10th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Passenger

Default st. thomas and tortolla

we did a snorkeling cat on the castaway girl in st. thomas --great crew and lot of fun--right from the pier. in tortola we took a open air taxi to cane garden bay which was very nice. good luck