Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 16th, 2009, 02:12 AM
Familiar Face

Default Personalized beach packages in Cozumel, activities, AI, etc

I guess we needed to post thisone. We saw on cozumel-watersports.com their beach factory website where you can individually package all inclusive or just lunch, snorkel, ATV, jet ski, parasail, horseback riding and all kind of things. We are one big family and were able to book a personalized package for each of us! Great idea!! http://www.cozumel-watersports.com/T...ry_cozumel.htm
Sponsored Links
Old June 16th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Beach Cozumel All Inclusive is Nachi Cocom

You should also check out Cozumel Cruise Excursions they sell Nachi Cocom Beach club, its truly the best beach in Cozumel and they have tons of add ons from wave runners, snorkeling,diving, massages, parasailing or just the AI package with top notch drinks ( not cheapy brands) and you can order off the menu ( included) rather then get food from a buffet thats been sitting in the sun for hours breeding bacteria:-)
Old June 26th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Passenger

We saw the Nachi deal but it is just a lunch you receive, with cozumel-watersports at Sanchos it is all you can eat from the menu, they dont have a buffet. Included in their $45 deal you get also snorkel equipment and can use the ocean kayaks. Also they have like half a mile of beach whereas Nachi seems small and packed. We went for the all inclusive deal with Sanchos and had a great time. They also offer horseback tours and ATV tours, Parasailing, Jet Skis, Banana Boat, etc.
Old June 28th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Cruise Maniac

I don't know if it changed, but did Nachi Cocom two years ago and booked with Islands Marketing LTD. I paid $49 pp and it included all you can eat and drink from a menu. The place was clean and the best part is they limit it to 100 guests max. I'm not sure but I think it included non motorized equipment also.

Happy Sailing
Mark

Read and post cruise reviews

Need some cruise help?
LIBERTY - 5/2013
SPIRIT - 9/2012 (PLATINUM)
INSPIRATION - 9/2012 (B2B)
PARADISE - 4/2010
VALOR -3/2010
CARIBBEAN PRINCESS - 10/2009
SPLENDOR - 4/2009
VICTORY - 4/2008
GLORY - 11/2007
ELATION - 6/2007
PARADISE - 10/2006
Old July 12th, 2009, 02:50 AM
Beginner

We looked at it to book after our mini submarine tour. So we called them but they only offer a meal included in the $49...not all inclusive. If you want to snorkel, its like $20 extra...none of the watersports are included and when writing directly to Nachicocum website, they say you can just go there and it is not limited to 100 people. Hmm...we went with the Sanchos beach break deal which was much cheaper and inlcluded all you can eat from the menue as well as snorkel equipment and kayaks (cozumel-watersports.com)...just a thought
Old November 10th, 2009, 02:54 AM
Beginner

We booked with CozumelWatersports.com and had the best time ever at Mr Sanchos in Cozumel. It was only $45 with a $5 deposit. Drinks and food were the best ever and exceeded all we had so far at a beach club. Really recommendable!
Old December 28th, 2009, 05:14 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejasons View Post
I guess we needed to post thisone. We saw on cozumel-watersports.com their beach factory website where you can individually package all inclusive or just lunch, snorkel, ATV, jet ski, parasail, horseback riding and all kind of things. We are one big family and were able to book a personalized package for each of us! Great idea!! Cozumel Beach Factory by CWS and Mr Sanchos
That's really useful link you have posted. Thanks for sharing with us.
Old September 14th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Best Beach Break in Cozumel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk65 View Post
I don't know if it changed, but did Nachi Cocom two years ago and booked with Islands Marketing LTD. I paid $49 pp and it included all you can eat and drink from a menu. The place was clean and the best part is they limit it to 100 guests max. I'm not sure but I think it included non motorized equipment also.

Happy Sailing
Mark

Yes excactly, the food and drinks are awesome and not packed like other places. Plus I like to order from the menu, three course meal:-) I don't like buffets that have been sitting in out all day, flies etc and everyone breathing on the food....ich!!!

We booked all of our tours with Island Marketing on the last cruise as it was so easy with the live chat thing they have. Cozumel Cruise Excursions Shore Trips Guide to Cozumel tours and Excursions for Cruise Ship Passengers visiting Cozumel Mexico

Here is the beach, I'll say no more as a picture is definitely worth a thousand words:-)