Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 22nd, 2009, 05:30 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Port Everglades to Miami Airport

How far is the Port Everglades to Miami Airport? I want to catch an 11:00 a.m. flight after we get back from the cruise. We get back on a Saturday off Holland America. Do you think I could make the 11:00 flight? We are in a suite so we can depart first. I asked this question under Practical Advise but I wanted to hear from other passengers.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old June 22nd, 2009, 08:50 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

I asnwered you there, and saw your new response....45-60 min with good traffic.....see my answer to you, there...

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Bookmarks

Tags
airport, america, boards, carnival, cruise, everglades, holland, lauderdale, line, lines, mia, miami, port, shuttle, sweetwater, taxi, tranfers