Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 15th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Beginner

Default need a travel companion OV Caribbean cruise Dec2009

Hi i am Samantha , I am desperately looking for someone to come on a caribbean cruise with me over the new year. with Ocean Village. Very informal cruise ship... check out there website. I just need to get away. I could go a week earlier and be away for christmas if that suits?!?! I am looking to go with a female of any age for companionship.

I am Sam, a mature 26, straight female looking for a female of any age for companionship.As all friends are busy or can't afford this trip.

It is a two week cruise going to nearly all the islands and all inclusive costs around 1500. from the uk including flights, accom and all food.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Samantha
Sponsored Links
Old November 16th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

You may want to go over in the People forum and post in "looking for cabinmate", may help, good luck.

Message Boards Moderator
Old November 18th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Admiral

i agree with Donna on this one, post over on "People" or we could move it for you if you would like