Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 7th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Familiar Face

Cool A View of Tortola, BVI

Hello there cruisers, this post is intended for a video that looks at the port of Tortola from onboard the Norwegian Pearl. Please see the video below.

Tortola is a British Virgin Island located in the Caribbean. This video shows the port of Tortola from the cruise ship Norwegian Pearl which is apart of the Norwegian Cruise Line fleet. As you can see, Tortola is very hot and sunny, even on the day this was filmed, which was 27th December 2012. It is a lovely port as you can see and is a shame we didn't get off and explore this place more, although this did mean the ship was deserted so there was more time to use the pools, hot tubs and sports court for some basketball and football, that's soccer for any american viewers. I also had a great time waving to all the passengers taking pictures of the ship, and the few that waved backed.

Thank you for watching the video, and i hope you enjoyed it. I also hope i will see you again, either here or on my channel, to see more of my content. But for now, thank you.

BarkerBoy1601

Last edited by BarkerBoy1601; July 7th, 2013 at 02:37 PM. Reason: wanted notifications turned on
Sponsored Links
Old August 19th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Welcome Newcomer

The harbor that you were filming I believe is Road Town and the catamaran sailboats are part of the Moorings fleet. I have chartered with a friend out of there and sailed the BVI three times...a wonderful experience and seeing the harbor brings back good memories.
Old November 3rd, 2013, 12:32 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Thanks for shareing
Old November 3rd, 2013, 08:06 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

I am friends with an author, on FB who lives in Tortola..she has posted some beautiful shots of this island.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator