Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 22nd, 2016, 04:13 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default share cabin expenses

71 year old man who is told he looks and acts 20 years younger is looking to share expense on a Caribbean cruise next January or February. 95% chance of Princess or Celebrity for 7-10 days. I will be with some friends but traveling alone. Would prefer female over 55, but would consider easy going straight male. I would like to get to know each other prior to cruise through e-mail and hopefully face to face meet. Personal details and picture available when preliminary contact is established.
Sponsored Links
Old October 10th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Familiar Face

Default Caribbean Cruise

Would you be interested in a Caribbean cruise with Celebrity from November 27th to December 11th. I am a 27 year old straight male going with a group of friends but need to find someone to share a cabin with.