Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 21st, 2016, 04:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for a cruise buddy

Interested in Panama Canal, Caribbean, South America . But open to a cruise you may have in mind. Suggest other to me. I am a sophisticated woman who knows how to have fun, be a good considerate buddy. I like Latin Music, intellectual conversations and seek world adventurers. Prefer a woman ages 35 to 80. Just be world traveled and interesting in your own right.
Sponsored Links
Old October 21st, 2016, 07:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsypersona View Post
Interested in Panama Canal, Caribbean, South America . But open to a cruise you may have in mind. Suggest other to me. I am a sophisticated woman who knows how to have fun, be a good considerate buddy. I like Latin Music, intellectual conversations and seek world adventurers. Prefer a woman ages 35 to 80. Just be world traveled and interesting in your own right.
Hi. I am looking for a cruise buddy to share a balcony cabin with over the Christmas holiday, December, 2016, on a Princess Cruise line ship. I am a platinum member with this Cruise Line. I prefer to be away during this time. I would like to have someone to dine with. We can discuss doing other things together if interested. I am a widow, fun loving, mature, African American female. I live in Philadelphia, PA and would be boarding in Fort Lauderdale.
Old October 23rd, 2016, 06:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for a cruise buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBIE2015 View Post
Hi. I am looking for a cruise buddy to share a balcony cabin with over the Christmas holiday, December, 2016, on a Princess Cruise line ship. I am a platinum member with this Cruise Line. I prefer to be away during this time. I would like to have someone to dine with. We can discuss doing other things together if interested. I am a widow, fun loving, mature, African American female. I live in Philadelphia, PA and would be boarding in Fort Lauderdale.
Old October 23rd, 2016, 06:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi:
Thanks for the response. I can't make a Christmas cruise. Good luck dear lady.
Patricia
Old November 5th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am looking for someone to share a cabin with on a 12 day cruise to the Panama Canal at the end of Nov. or beginning of Dec. Prices are amazing at around $600. I am a 62 year old educated traveler! Let me know.
Old November 5th, 2016, 11:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBIE2015 View Post
Hi, I think we may be looking at the same cruise. There are two on Dec 20th out of Ft. Lauderale on Princess. Please see my post or contact me directly. Thanks!
Dawn
Old November 6th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Dawn:
Generally, I prefer Cunard, Seabourn, Asmara and Crystal lines. Yes, they are more expensive but a hunt for special deals sometimes turns up. I will consider Princess but best we talk direct, time is of the essence. We need to check our "fit" together as well as cruise details. My phone is 323 697-8171.