Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 14th, 2017, 01:34 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Share a ride - Carnival Freedom return to airport April 1 or get to Port on April 8

If you are trying to get to IAH or George Bush Airport from Galveston, We could work out a deal where I arrive in a rental van and you could return it to the airport. The split costs will be amazingly cheap. We just need to establish some serious trust online. I saw it is only $25 plus fees to get a van for 24 hours. About $55 with all the fees and insurance. We could exchange the van at the port and you could take it to the airport and save you tons of money.

Has anyone done this before? I think if we establish the second driver and get insurance that we should be ok as long as the person is trustworthy.

If there is someone coming to do a cruise on April 8th, we could do the same thing where we return the van for you. Please post your thoughts about this.
Sponsored Links