Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 9th, 2000, 02:52 AM
Blue

Default Carnival Triumph was wonderful...

I'm a first time cruiser and i enjoyed my experience with Carnival! I went on 8/12/2000, the service was great, everyone was very attentive and polite. The ship was always clean..the food was delicious (the tables shaked alittle at dinner time...but it was not a big deal.) When you go to the deck make sure u go early because it tends to get packed at times, but you still find space. They had photographers everyday..make sure you take pictures, they come out so beautiful especially the night of the coctail party. The weather was beautiful at all times..Cayman Island was incredibly hot & humid..but a beautiful island..snorkling was such a blast, you actually get to swim with the fish. I enjoyed my stay! I hope you do too... =)
Sponsored Links
Old September 9th, 2000, 02:02 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default RE: Carnival Triumph was wonderful...

Blue,

Always nice to hear from a happy returning passenger. Even more so, when it's a first time cruiser. Means there's more of us that are cruise afflicted <G>

Regards,
Kuki
Features Editor
CruiseMates.com
Old September 9th, 2000, 03:10 PM
Passenger

Default RE: Carnival Triumph was wonderful...

...Hello Blue!
...Glad to se you had such a great time onboard the Triumph! Most of us on these message boards have enjoyed the same enthusiasm after returning from our first ...and second, and third, and fifth, and tenth cruise! You see, for the cruise addict, that feeling can never be cured ...only treated. The treatment? Just book another cruise! From your review, it sounds like we have another patient on our hands!
...Smooth Seas and a Gentle Breeze ...Doug