Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 2nd, 2000, 02:47 PM
Passenger

Default carnival vicoty easter week

anyone going on cruise victory easter week with teenagers. any adivice first cruise
Sponsored Links
Old October 2nd, 2000, 04:00 PM
hoytee

Default RE: carnival vicoty easter week

We are going April 8th - 15th. This is our 3rd cruise. Last year we sailed on the Triumph, which is a sister ship to the Victory. It was wonderful!!!!!linjoy wrote:
>
> anyone going on cruise victory easter week with teenagers. any
> adivice first cruise
Old October 10th, 2000, 01:23 PM
Malissa

Default RE: carnival vicoty easter week

I traveled last Easter on the Triumph (very much like the Victory) with a friend and 2 teenage boys.(my friend and I were both 20) Be prepared for a ton of kids. Of the 3000 passengers on our ship, 1100 of them were kids 17 and under. The boys really liked the dance from 10:30-11:45pm and working out. I have no idea what else they did during the day. Also, on the days at sea, be prepared to search for deck chairs. So many people saved chairs for their kids (who never used them) that it made it hard to find one for yourself, let alone 2 together. We would spend an hour walking around the ship just to find someone who was leaving. My suggestion would be to go out early or go out around lunch time. Most importantly, don't go expecting the world of this cruise. If you sit back and don't sweat the small stuff, you'll have the best time of your life. Happy sailing!!!!