Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 8th, 2000, 10:25 PM
Ronat

Default New Destiny Itinerary

We are booked on Destiny 10/29. The women in our group are curious about attire on two occasions, i.e., departure night in San Juan due to late departure and also in Aruba since that also is a late departure. Is dining room open seating on those two nights, or is it regular assigned seating? Also, is there anything entertainment/activities on the ship on those nights? Which two nights are the formal nights? The Destiny recently started this itinerary; it was previously sailed by the Inspiration. Anyone who has any information please reply.
Sponsored Links
Old October 9th, 2000, 02:11 PM
augie

Default RE: New Destiny Itinerary

Hi Ronat,

My wife and I will be on the Destiny 10/29 also!

When we sailed on the Fascination out of San Juan two years ago there was open seating the first night. They handed you a slip of paper when you boarded that indicated either early open seating (for the first half of boarded guests, I assume) or late open seating.

They probably do the same thing in Aruba that Western Caribbean iteneraries do in Cozumel. That is, regular seating dinner is held, but you can probably expect a number of folks to miss it due to eating in town. I don't know about onboard entertainment on this particular night, every time we've been to Cozumel we were in Carlos 'N Charlies until it was time to board

I believe the first formal night will be Tuesday, the day we are in St. Lucia. If that's true I'm guessing the second one will be on Thursday, which is Curacao day.

Hope this helps.

Hope to see you onboard.