Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 16th, 2000, 05:07 PM
hoytee

Default Pre-cruise luggage

Hi. I am booked on the Victory sailing April 8. We booked everything through the ship (have never done this before) and will be flying into Miami on the 7th.

Can someone please clear up the luggage issue for me. when I leave (Chicago) on the 7th, will I not see my luggage until I get on the ship on the 8th? Do I need to pick up the luggage in Miami and transport it to the hotel?

Thanks for your help!
Sponsored Links
Old October 16th, 2000, 08:21 PM
MikeM

Default RE: Pre-cruise luggage

Sad to say but you will have to drag you luggage to the hotel.
We use handlers at the airport and hotel...don't like it but its vacation.
Once in a while you may only have to pick your luggage off the carosel and put it with others going to the ship the same day ..but never count on it, depending on the hotel they may have an area for this so you will not have to deal with bags at the pier. Your luggage will arrive sometime in the evening ..so take shorts etc. in carry on from hotel.