Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 1st, 2000, 05:33 PM
Paul Beardmore

Default 3rd/4th Passenger Rates?

Does anyone know if there is a standard fee for 3rd/4th passengers in one room on Carnival cruises? I know Norwegian charged $400,and just recently was informed that the cost for my two kids would be around $600 each. That seemed to be significantly higher than the cost Norwegian charged just six months ago.

Does the rate vary by the cruise ship, or is there one standard fee?

Regards,
Paul
Sponsored Links
Old November 1st, 2000, 06:34 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default RE: 3rd/4th Passenger Rates?

Paul,
Just like 1 st and 2 nd pax., 3 rd and 4 th pax rates, vary from cruise line to cruise line, ship to ship, and sailing date to sailing date.

Regards,
Kuki
Features Editor
CruiseMates.com
Old November 2nd, 2000, 05:49 PM
RoboCop

Paul, the third and fourth passenger rate varies not only by ship, but by each cruise, just as does the 1st and 2nd rates. I have seen these rates be as high as the 1st & 2nd and as low as nothing but port fees.
Jim
Old November 3rd, 2000, 08:33 PM
Charmaine

I justed paged through the Carnival brochure and the rates are around $500 for the 3rd/4th. However, keep in mind those are the brochure rates and I have never paid brochure rates. We just sailed out of NY on the Destiny for a 5 day cruise and the 3rd/4th were $199. We even went on an 11 day Panama Canal cruise on the Tropicale in 97 and the 3/4 rate was and unbelievable $99. Good Luck.
Old November 5th, 2000, 11:27 PM
Giovanna

Paul, I am on the November 26 sailing of Victory and 3rd/4th rates were $60 plus port. The rates will vary according to ship, sailing, and regional promotions. Often times agencies will book clients into group space and 3rd/4th rates can be really low. There are usually promotions that include discounted 3rd/4th rates, you just have to find an agent who can find it for you. giovanna
Old November 19th, 2000, 02:45 AM
Carlandcolleen

WE BOOKED 3/4TH IN ONE ROOM FOR 60.00 (YES, 60 DOLLARS) THEY ARE CHILDREN. ON vICTORY 7 NIGHT w. cARIBBEAN 11/26. aCTUALLY WE HAVE 2 ADJOINING OCEAN VIEW ROOMS, i THINK IT DEPENDS ON WHO YOU BOOK YOUR cRUISE WITH AND WHEN.