Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 5th, 2001, 10:31 AM
First Mate

Default Victory Cruise Director

Does anyone know who the cruise director will be on the Victory April 8-15? Have had both John Heald & Corey Schmidt in the past and both have been great! I heard rumor of John retiring. Does anyone know for sure? Thanks Libby
Sponsored Links
Old February 5th, 2001, 10:43 AM
Mel Berliner

Default Re: Victory Cruise Director

We had Corey Schmidt on the 12/17 sailing, and I don't think it has changed yet Mel
Old February 5th, 2001, 05:14 PM
Robocop

Hi Libby,
John isn't retiring just yet and should be rejoining the Triumph this month. Cory was onboard the Victory but I have heard, can't confirm though, that Cory has left the Victory for his break. What ship he will be going to or if he will return to the Victory I just haven't heard yet.
Jim
Old February 6th, 2001, 08:37 AM
First Mate

Jim Do you know how long the cruise directors get when they leave their ship for a break? Just wondering. Thanks Libby
Old February 6th, 2001, 08:46 AM
Paul Beardmore

A friend of mine was on the Victory not long ago, and indicated that Corey will be leaving the Victory and going to the new Spirit very soon. If anyone hears anything as to who the new cruise director of the Victory will be, please email me - I have a group going on the Victory on March 25th, and would like to know who our CD will be!

Regards,
Paul Beardmore