Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 5th, 2001, 09:36 PM
scamp

Default Non alcholic drinks

Hi Folks,
Can one of you fine people tell me this. I know juices, coffee and teas are free on the Carnival ships. But my question is this, when in one of the lounges (bars) can you still receive these drinks for free? Also, what are the average prices of virgin drinks in the bars? (daquari's (sp), etc.) I have a brother sailing with us who can't drink alchohol because of the mediction he's on. Will appreciate all input. Thanks, Pam
Sponsored Links
Old February 6th, 2001, 08:15 AM
Brittany

Default Re: Non alcholic drinks

Non-Alcoholic Drinks are about $2.50 to $3.50 for daquiris and such. I am not sure if the tea, coffee, etc. is available in the lounges, but I know they are always abailable in the Lido deck and you can bring them to the lounge from that deck. hope this helps a little!
Old February 6th, 2001, 08:55 PM
Cruise Maniac

We returned Sunday from a cruise on the Sensation.

Juices, coffee and tea are free only on the Lido deck restaurant and poolside buffet when meals are being served. Coffee and juices are not available in the lounges. This was a major complaint from our group. I'm not sure of the price of virgin drinks but based on alcoholic drinks expect to pay at least $3 + 15% tip. Frozen drinks are $4.75 + 15%. An adult pop card costs $30 for unlimited pop. We saved a lot of money and brought a case of pop on board with us. Our room steward provided ice both morning and night.

I hope that this helps.
Old February 7th, 2001, 08:48 PM
scamp

It helps alot, thanks Brittany and Barry for your posts! We sail in 3 days, Can't wait! Pam
Old February 8th, 2001, 04:08 PM
BillG

See Anne Campbell's post above. This should prove a godsend to your brother and other people in similar situations.
Bill