Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 21st, 2001, 11:21 PM
Nick

Default Destiny at San Juan

We will be going on the Destiny out of San Juan 4/8/01 could someone tell me if the dock that the ship will be at is on the Town side or is it docked so far that we cant get off later to shop in town?
Sponsored Links
Old March 22nd, 2001, 06:21 PM
Keith Heggelke

Default Re: Destiny at San Juan

The cruise will be docked close enough that you can walk to Old San Juan. You should be able to easily come and go before the cruise leaves. I recommend visiting the fort at the top of the hill. It's a great view and has some neat history. I am cruising on the Destiny on Apr. 15, so we will cross paths. I am trying to find out if you can buy liquor at the pier in San Juan. Last time I was there cruising with Royal Caribbean we were able to load up and take it right to our cabin. Enjoy!
Keith