Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 11th, 2001, 04:41 PM
nick87

Default CARNIVAL SPIRIT PICTURES

At www.masa-yards.fi there are some interior pictures of the Carnival Spirit. Click on news and when you get to the news section click on photographs.
Sponsored Links
Old April 11th, 2001, 07:12 PM
binkey36

Default Re: CARNIVAL SPIRIT PICTURES

Thanks so much Nick! Those photos are much better than Aleksi's. They give a much better look at the ship. Now I'm really getting excited! The article about the ship is interesting also. I kept checking the deck plans in my Carnival brochure to the article to see where everything else. I'm real curious about the pool for the crew on Deck C. I know that is below the passenger decks....now I'm going to have to see if I can locate while onboard. Thanks again!
Old April 12th, 2001, 05:20 PM
Cyndi Wagner

Default Re: CARNIVAL SPIRIT PICTURES

Thanks! We are going on Spirit in November and have been waiting for some interior pix! Can't wait!
''Your worst day on a cruise is still better than your best day at work"
Cyndi