Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 11th, 2001, 09:14 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to cindi
Default Carnival Victory-Western Caribbean April 29-Any si

Looking for fun single people, male or female going on this cruise. My 30 yr old friend (female) will be there with her Mother and would love to meet other single people to get together with. This should have been her honeymoon, but that didn't happen, so she's going anyway and good for her!!! Is there usually some single people her age on these cruises or is she destined to hang out alone? Mom doesn't party and I'd hate to see her have to have a totally lonely time. Thanks in advance to all replys.
Sponsored Links
Old April 12th, 2001, 08:05 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Carnival Victory-Western Caribbean April 29-An

Go under "meet on board" she may find people there.
Old April 23rd, 2001, 06:49 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Carnival Victory-Western Caribbean April 29-An

Hi Cindi,
My name is Theresa. I am 27 and will be onboard this ship with my brother (also single) who was nice enough to take me. What does your sister like to do? We will probably see a lot of shows and visit the clubs. Has anybody else replied yet? We will also be looking for other people to do things with. Let me know.
Theresa