Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 21st, 2001, 04:20 PM
Donnell

Default Triumph 5/12/01(first criuse)

Hi

Just wanted to know if any other single or solo cruisers will be on the Triumph 5/12/01. My first time cruisng, so I'm looking for any advice on what to expect. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old April 21st, 2001, 08:42 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Triumph 5/12/01(first criuse)

Hi Donnell,

My husband and I were on our 1st cruise last year on the Triumph. It was fantastic. We had so much fun. We didn't know what to expect either, but just go with the flow. We more or less, just wandered around and checked everything out and got use to the layout. The one thing we DIDN'T do was read the newspaper they put in your cabin everyday. Especially the first day, so we missed the "Welcome Aboard Party". We are going on the Destiny May 6th and will be sure to read it every day to know what is going on and when. If you have any questions, email me and I will try to answer them.
Have a great cruise!!!! I know you will.