Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 22nd, 2001, 01:37 AM
SandiBeach

Default Where is Music Society-smoking or non

I went on 2 cruises last year and booked on my 3rd on this August. Last August I heard the wonderful sounds of Music Society on Triumph in the big lounge at the back of the ship. Can't remember the name of the lounge. They were fantastic! Went there every night just to hear them. In December we sailed on Victory and I was so excited to hear Music Society was onboard and playing at the big lounge in the back of that ship. Unfortunately, I never stayed in that lounge very long because it was a smoke-free lounge. I felt cheated because I pay good money to sail Carnival and I am a smoker. Why in the world would Carnival make a drinking lounge smoke free when they already have their shows smoke-free and a ship (Paradise) smoke-free? Not to mention the dinning rooms and one side of the ship. This does not make since to me. I talked to Cyrus the leader of Music Society while he was doing a show on the top deck. He told me to bring in an ashtray from another bar and just sit down in the smokeless lounge and no one would say a word. I did not have the nerve to do that and came off of the ship very disappointed. Hell I bought his CD on my first cruise. My question is, does anyone know if the big lounge at the back of the ship near the piano bar is smokless now on Triumph also? I welcome comments as well as answers.
Sponsored Links