Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 6th, 2001, 12:28 PM
First Mate

Default Hi A2

Hi A2
Wow, we finally found people that are going on the same cruise as ourselves. We our traveling with our 4 - year old daughter, and I think she is more excited than we are, if that's possible. I see you live in Boston, I lived in Worcester for 8 years. I still have a lot of family and friends back their. Living in Phoenix, I sometimes miss the snow ( then I slap a xmas movie in, and the urge subsides). I can't believe that your husband is sitting this cruise out, then again with two teenage daughters, I probably can understand. This is our third cruise, second with CCL. Your daughters are going to have a great time, so much so, that you probably won't be seeing them much during the course of the week. Like yourself, we also do a lot of surfing the net, papers, and books for any little bit of information we can find on this cruise. Look forward to your reply, maybe we can all hook up on the cruise.

George
Sponsored Links
Old May 6th, 2001, 03:12 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Hi A2

Hi George. I happend to read your email and I noticed you live in phx. My husband and I live in Peoria az and we too have a 4year old daugter and a 6 year old son. What cruise are you going on? We are going on the Ecstasy June 18th. We too are looking for people going on the same time. This happends to be our first time cruise. We are very excited. Have you been on the Ecstasy traveling to Catalina and Ensanada? We are looking for as much info as we can. Let me know! Judy
Old May 6th, 2001, 03:13 PM
First Mate

Hi George. I happend to read your email and I noticed you live in phx. My husband and I live in Peoria az and we too have a 4year old daugter and a 6 year old son. What cruise are you going on? We are going on the Ecstasy June 18th. We too are looking for people going on the same time. This happends to be our first time cruise. We are very excited. Have you been on the Ecstasy traveling to Catalina and Ensanada? We are looking for as much info as we can. Let me know! Judy
Old May 7th, 2001, 12:23 AM
First Mate

Hi Judy
It's nice to finally see a fellow Arizonan on this board. We are probably closer than you think, we live off of Pinacle Peak and 39th ave. As for your question, we are sailing on the Triumph on 8/04, to the Eastern Carribean. This is our 3rd cruise,
but the more you go, the more you can't wait until the next one. We did the 7-day Mexican Riviera on our 1st cruise and had a blast. We were on the Paradise, which is a sister ship of the Ecstasy, two years ago. The layouts are suppose to be the same so you will love the ship. Big ship, over 70K. Don't expect to see much of your kids during the cruise, there is a lot of kids their ages on Carnival ships. If you have any questions that I might be able to help out with, let me know.

George
Old May 8th, 2001, 07:28 PM
T3

Hi George- My family (9) is also going on the 8/4 Triumph. Just an FYI, we booked 2 8A Balconey-Guarentees and 1 6A ocean view-guarentee in October of 2000. As I'm am a real penny pincher, I have been watching the Carnival website to see if prices go down. Finally last Friday I hit the jackpot! 8A cabin price dropped $200. Also by requesting a guarentee catagory, they gave us another $50 off. This is $250.00 per person for the 1st & 2nd people. 3rd and 4th passenger price didn't change. (From $1403.pp to 1153.75)

The change is so great that my kids in the 6A cabin were able to upgrade to a balconey for $1.00 less than they were paying for the oceanview!!!

We went through a travel agent so once I made sure that the price shown was really correct, I called her, she called Carnival, and I got the lower price.