Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 29th, 2001, 12:29 PM
RG

Default 2 MORE DAYS AND A WAKEUP...

...And I'm so excited, I could hardly sleep. Going on the Triumph 7 Days Western Car. on Jun 2/2001. We will be flying in from Ft. Lauderdale airport the day before (June 1), and staying in at the Grand Wyndham Biscayne Bay. Does anyone know what my options are as far as transportation from Ft. Lauderdale airport to the Hotel which is in downton Miami? I would also be interested to hear from anyone who is also going on this cruise.

Thanks
RG
Sponsored Links
Old May 29th, 2001, 05:22 PM
gogetter

Default Re: 2 MORE DAYS AND A WAKEUP...

Hello,

alL I CAN SAY IS HAVE A GREAT TIME ?????????????????
Old May 29th, 2001, 05:55 PM
First Mate

Default Re: 2 MORE DAYS AND A WAKEUP...

Hi
You could rent a car in Fort Lauderdale and drop it off at the pier in Miami the day of your cruise. Avis Car Rental is the only rental car company that you can drop off at the pier and also pick one up there too after the cruise. We got a good rate of $52.00 in Fort Lauderdale with unlimited milage for a 24 hour rental. That way we had transportation the night before the cruise in Miami. When we dropped it off at the pier the day of the cruise we pre-paid and signed our paper work for the day the cruise got back to Miami. That saved us waiting in a line when we returned. Have fun!
Libby