Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 16th, 2001, 09:15 AM
First Mate

Default 8/4/01 Triumph Cruiser's Get Together

8/4/01 Triumph Cruiser's Get Together

After some exhausting research ( ok so I found you all in one post; its the thought that counts), I have compiled the following list of cruisers that will
be sailing on 8/4/01, aboard the Carnival Triumph.

T3
MikeandTina
A2
AOV98
AAGGLASER
YvonneSR ( Her Sister)
CuteCruiser14
Luv2Cruise8137
JimFraulino

After emailing Debbie ( Luv2Cruise8137 ) on a couple of occassions, we thought it would be great to try to get everyone together for a drink on the ship. So, not only do we need everyone's response, but we also need all of
your help keeping this post current. While I know that the host frowns on bumping posts, there are only a few people that this post pertains to. So check this post daily to help keep it current so that we may find other cruisers also on our sailing. We are looking for any and all suggestions for our get together.

This will be posted on the following sites for maximum exposure:

CruiseCritic.com
Cruise-Addicts.com
CruiseMates.com

You can email me at :

georgeglaser@hotmail.com
Sponsored Links
Old June 16th, 2001, 10:56 AM
Debbie in MS

Default Re: 8/4/01 Triumph Cruiser's Get Together

Tiumph 8/4 cruisers,
Let us know number and ages of those traveling with you, please.My husband and I ( age 51) will be going in my "group". Any recent reviews/info about the Triumph would also be appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Old June 16th, 2001, 11:12 AM
First Mate

Thanks Debbie

We are a party of seven ( 2 families), 4 adults, and three children. Adults in 30's, and children range from 5 months to 5 years old. Can you also put this on the other sites. Thanks for your help in keeping this post current.

George
Old June 18th, 2001, 04:40 PM
Debbie in MS

O.k., Triumph 8/04 cruisers - where are ya (Southern lingo)????
Old June 18th, 2001, 08:36 PM
First Mate

Hi Debbie

Starting to look like the bulk of our response is gonna come from Cruise Critic.
I think we should give these other sights a couple of more days, and if we don't get any response, we will refer everyone to the Cruise Critic site.

Thanks for your help

George
Old June 19th, 2001, 10:24 PM
Passenger

We will be on that cruise. My husband and I( Richard and Teresa), ages 40 something(actually,he's 50), our 18 yr. old son Wil and his 18 yr. old friend Matt. Also, Kelly and David, ages 30 somethings, and their 3 children, and an 18 y.o. female "babysitter", Magan. That is, if our 2 18 y.o.'s don't keep Magan busy. We would love to meet on board somewhere.
Old June 19th, 2001, 11:06 PM
First Mate

Hi Nugsmom

Good to hear from you, our group is really starting to take off in size. If you go to Cruisecritic.com , you will find that the majority of the people in our group seem to be posting on that site under the same heading. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

George
Old June 21st, 2001, 07:18 PM
Debbie in MS

Wow, our group is growing?*! George, have you figured out how many adults and children we have yet? Debbie in MS
Old June 22nd, 2001, 03:10 PM
Debbie in MS

47 and still growing!!!!That's great. Hope to hear from even more of you triumph cruisers leaving on the 8/4 sailing very soon! Would love to meet all on board! Debbie in MS
Old June 26th, 2001, 12:33 AM
Debbie in MS

Approaching 60 people - wow! George, you had a great idea in asking Carnival to suggest a spot for us to meet. Hope they will come through for us! Any other Triumph 8/4 cruisers out there??????When will we get our docs?Mine will have to be mailed from NO by my TA so I figure it will NOT be too early! Debbie in MS
Old June 28th, 2001, 06:22 PM
First Mate

Hi Debbie

Nice to see someone other than just myself is trying to keep this post going. I am thinking about abandoning this group get together, due to the lack of response we are getting. And although we have got plenty of people saying they are all for getting together, I can't seem to get any response for ideas.

I realize everyone is busy, but I work full time, go to school full time, and also have a family; yet I find the time to do my share to keep this post going.

Now that I am through venting, how are you? Did you get the problems with cruise critic taken care of? Looking forward to seeing your posts again.

Talk to you soon!

George
Old June 28th, 2001, 11:10 PM
Debbie in MS

George,
It's hard to get folks together on anything it seems! i say let's just set a date/time/place (see e-mail I sent you) and go for it!
As for Cruise Critic, I can still not get anything past your last post on June 21! So that makes it kind of hard for me not to SEE what others are saying?*!
I booked our own air, so when do you think we'll get our docs???? Soon I hope, but guess it's still too earlyJust very anxious.....
COME ON YOU TRIUMPH CRUISERS - HELP US OUT HERE!!!!!!
Debbie in MS
Old June 28th, 2001, 11:24 PM
aagglaser

Hi Debbie

I was thinking about your problem with Cruise Critic. Why don't you try to start a new post under the same heading while letting everyone know the size of our group, and also refer them to the other post. Maybe this will help. Setting a date, time and place sounds great, we just need to keep it current for everyone to see.

Thanks

George