Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 19th, 2001, 09:26 AM
First Mate

Default Last minute cruising

I was wondering if anyone knows if Carnival gives a big discount for booking a cruise at the debark port on the day of a sail. I don't know if I have the time off from work until the last moment. I live in Tampa so it would be very easy to get up and go the same day. I would apprecaite any advice.
Thank you,
David
Sponsored Links
Old June 19th, 2001, 06:38 PM
Robocop

Default Re: Last minute cruising

David,
I know the answer but you aren't going to like it. Simply put, no. I wish it was otherwise as I would be the first one sitting on the dock every weekend but those days are apparently gone. What you might do is talk to your local TA and try and get on their "A" list and they will notify you of any real great last minute deals. These are usually a couple weeks to one week in advance notice and sometimes are very good, sometime just decent. Of course if you don't buy any, don't look to stay on the list long as this is rather reserved for their best clients that put the bread and butter on the table.
Jim