Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 24th, 2001, 07:48 PM
Brenlee

Default Carnival Victory/Nova Scotia 8/2

We are leaving from New York to dock at Nova Scotia for one day. This is a 4 day cruise. I have been lookin for someone that had taken this trip. Has anyone taken this cruise. I am excited just to be on vacation with my husband. I was just interested in output about this cruise. Any info will be appreciated!
Brenda
Sponsored Links
Old June 25th, 2001, 09:45 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Carnival Victory/Nova Scotia 8/2

Hi Brenda,

Yes, I've done this cruise last week. It was a 5 day to St. John and Halifax. The embarkation is very quick to get on the ship. Once on the ship, I went to my cabin to drop off my carry on bag and went to the Lido Deck to have lunch. I had a very easy time getting around the ship. I sailed on the the Destiny 4 years ago. The Destiny and Victory are sister ships. Halifax is a very beatiful city. One you get off the ship and don't want to do any tours that Carnival offers, there is a information booth once you get off in Halifax. The people that are at the information both are very helpful on what to see in Halifax. The shore tour of Peggy's Cove booked up very quickly on the ship. If you like to do the tour of Peggy's Cove sign up as soon as possiable. I hope this helps you Brenda.
Old June 25th, 2001, 09:48 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi Brenda,

Yes, I've done this cruise last week. It was a 5 day to St. John and Halifax. The embarkation is very quick to get on the ship. Once on the ship, I went to my cabin to drop off my carry on bag and went to the Lido Deck to have lunch. I had a very easy time getting around the ship. I sailed on the the Destiny 4 years ago. The Destiny and Victory are sister ships. Halifax is a very beatiful city. One you get off the ship and don't want to do any tours that Carnival offers, there is a information booth once you get off in Halifax. The people that are at the information both are very helpful on what to see in Halifax. The shore tour of Peggy's Cove booked up very quickly on the ship. If you like to do the tour of Peggy's Cove sign up as soon as possiable. I hope this helps you Brenda.
Old June 25th, 2001, 09:50 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi Brenda,

Old June 26th, 2001, 10:08 PM
Edison

Peggy's Cove is a must see in Nova Scotia. Victory is really nice and modern. Enjoy it.
Old June 27th, 2001, 07:06 PM
Cruise Maniac

dear barb,

i just wanted more info on the cruise to halifax which we are going on on aug 25.

you said that peggys cove sold out quickly, is it possible to buy the trip off the carnival.

any info would be appreciated. Thanks