Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 14th, 2001, 09:22 PM
Dennis&Kris

Default New York Harbor

Can anyone provide us with the location of the dock that Cruise ships (Carnival) uses? Pier or address would be much apprciated, thanks! Also, is this location closer to LaGuardia or Newark airport? Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Old July 15th, 2001, 01:11 PM
cavcmy

Default Re: New York Harbor

The NYC pier/terminal is located at 711 12th Ave. @ 55th Street. We just recently found the New York City Passenger Ship Terminal's website and it has some good information on it: http://www.nypst.com.

Not sure which airport is closer to pier, but I think it's Newark. We are using LaGuardia in September simply because we got a better airfare at the time we booked.
Old July 15th, 2001, 09:02 PM
Danny

Hi Dennis& Kris,
I believe it's 88..........Newark airport is about 25 minutes away depending on traffic...LaGuardia may be about the same distance but more trafic........it's been about 3 years since I went to the pier...went to see the Paradise there. Does this help??

Danny
Old July 15th, 2001, 10:52 PM
NJmatt

Having lived in New Jersey all my life I would say that Newark Airport would be
best bet for getting into the Passenger Ship Terminal,but don't let me sway you because sometimes there can be better airfares by flying into LaGuardia airport.
I go to Newark because its only about 30 minutes north of where I am and can't wait till be literally get the train to the plane service sometimes this fall,yay!