Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 22nd, 2001, 09:25 AM
kenholt

Default ATTN: DESTINY CRUISERS

Ok ship mates tell me all your stories about taking liquor on the destiny.How you did it,did you got away with it ? And tell me how i can do it.Any info god or bad is welcome.
Sponsored Links
Old July 23rd, 2001, 01:06 PM
Candy

Default Re: ATTN: DESTINY CRUISERS

OK the Destiny, like all other Carnival ships...They Will confiscate liquer you try to carry on. The way to do it is to buy the liquer at home...Bubble wrap the bottle... put it in you luggage... not you carry on. Make sure its wrapped well or all your clothes will reek and possibly be ruined if it breaks. We do this with my husbands Irish Creme for his coffee. The ship doesnt carry his brand. I pack it between his suits that are in plastic garment bags.. just in case. This method has worked 5 times.. All dif Carnival ships.. Never have had one break.kenholt wrote:
Old July 23rd, 2001, 01:08 PM
Candy

Me again.. I had to ad this.. Save the bubble wrap when you are unpacking. It comes in handy when packing to leave the ship. For fragile souveniers or any liquer you have bought to take home.
Old July 30th, 2001, 08:14 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi, I'm also going on the same date as you and your family. I have always carried on board my own liquor. I buy them in plastic bottles, put them in a couple of plastic bags and put them in my carry on. It sure is alot cheaper. The bar bill at the end of a cruise can really depress you!!