Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 27th, 2001, 09:45 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Do I need to bring Beach Towels?

Going on the Inspiration in Sept. (first cruise) and wondering if I need to bring our own beach towels? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old July 27th, 2001, 10:00 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Do I need to bring Beach Towels?

Hi Darlene. No, you don't need to bring beach towels. Carnival provides them on deck, and will also loan you towels for shore excursions should you need one. Have fun :-)
Old July 27th, 2001, 06:59 PM
Robocop

No Darline. The cabin steward will leave a couple of beach towels in your cabin before your first port of call. You are welcome to use them. If you should deciede to keep them or lose them then they do charge you somewhere around $22 per towel.
Jim
Old July 28th, 2001, 08:30 PM
rotti

hi , just ask cabin steward for towels.MUST ASK FOR.
Old August 2nd, 2001, 12:02 PM
First Mate

You'll find a beach towel for each person on your bed or in your closet the night before you reach an island. (Our steward left them on the closet floor on Inspiration, but on other Carnival ships we've had them left on our bed). They're blue towels with Carnival logos -- a pretty good weight and size. You'll be warned that you're responsible for returning the towels to your cabin steward, or you'll be charged approximately $22K for them. We've had some towels that seemed brand new, and others that were somewhat raggedy on the edges -- all, however, were absolutely clean. If you leave them folded on the floor of your bathroom, you'll be sure to get clean ones for the next island. For the pool, there's a canvas carrier loaded with royal blue towels that are lighter in weight, that people primarily use to lie on since the pool chairs don't have cushions. There will be a separate carrier for used towels when you leave the pool area. We loved Inspiration (be sure to find the sushi bar for the evening's sushi sampler -- 4 pieces -- before dinner, if Carnival is still doing this on Inspiration).