Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 21st, 2001, 12:12 PM
FrankP

Default Fiesta Party Cruise

I know this subject has been brought up before, but I would appreciate as much feedback as possible from all who have used the Fiesta Party Cruise excursion. Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Old August 21st, 2001, 07:11 PM
Salsa

Default Re: Fiesta Party Cruise

I did the Party Cruise the first time I went to Cozumel and I really enjoyed it. There were people of all ages on board and even though some over indulged with the rum punch, I can't say it was a booze cruise. The host team was very dynamic and succeeded in having almost all of the passengers participating in the games and activities. The video diary guy from the ship also came along which helped creating a fun atmosphere. I found the stop at the beach to be too short.. but isn't it always! Now when I go to Cozumel, I prefer to spend time at a beach Club - I like Natchi Cocon - but I would go back on the Fiesta Party Cruise if I would be with a group of friends.
Enjoy!

Elise
Old August 21st, 2001, 09:21 PM
Passenger

Do you mean the Fiesta Party Boat in Cozumel? If so, we went on it 3 years ago. The ride to the beach was tame, then went parasailing...it was awesome!! On the way back to the boat there were free drinks (rum punch and Margaritas) and lots of It!! There was a dance contest that was for women only...kind of a sexy dance contest...hilarious! The fattest, ugliest woman won...she sure had the moves!! There was lots of dancing and drinking by all on the lower level of the boat. If you don't like that sort of thing, the upper deck of the boat was very calm. It was a great time...we will never forget that day!
Old August 23rd, 2001, 11:48 AM
Candy

I think the BEST part is standing on the deck and watching the people coming back to the ship from the *Party Cruise*.. It can be a riot!! We laugh so hard.. Some people dont realize just how strong that rum punch is.