Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 30th, 2001, 09:07 PM
Len

Default After Cruise BLUES!!!

Well a week ago today I was on a jet flying to Miami to board the Fascination tomorrow morning! Now I don't have that cruise to look forward to until I book another! What a GREAT vacation I had!!! I envy everyone out here waiting for their sail dates!!!
Sponsored Links
Old August 30th, 2001, 09:57 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: After Cruise BLUES!!!

Half of the fun is the anticipation. We only have 16 days till we sail. The waiting is awesome. You want it to get here, but then you don't because it will be over. I'm coming Triumph!
Old August 30th, 2001, 10:16 PM
Len

Tina, I agree the waiting is a KILLER, then it's over before you know it! I just got my photos back today from the cruise and I miss it already! But will always have the GREAT memories to hold on to until my next one! Have a FANTASTIC cruise!!!
Old August 30th, 2001, 11:09 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Doreen

Hey Len, do u have a scanner? If so can u scan some of the pics and e-mail them to me? Thanks!
2 more months till I sail the Fascination!!!
Old August 31st, 2001, 12:57 AM
midgetpdp

After my Fascination cruise, I would re-live my itinerary. It's Tuesday -- must be St. Thomas Day, Saturday -- embarkation day, etc. I worked with a doctor that went on an RCI cruise right after mine, and whenever we had a procedure together, we would compare itineraries! This went on for months. It was a great way to slowly get over the Post Cruise Depression (PCD).
Old August 31st, 2001, 03:13 AM
Passenger

OMG I thought I was the only one that suffered from post cruise blues. When I got back from my cruise I cried like a baby. Especially when I took that frozen dinner out of the freezer and realized that no one was going to prepare a fantastic dinner for me, pull out my chair for me, put a napkin on my lap, and be at my every beck and call.
Old August 31st, 2001, 09:54 AM
Len

Doreen, sorry I don't have a scanner the pics did come out nice, but not the same as being there! You will not be disappointed!!!
Old August 31st, 2001, 12:01 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Len,
Now is a good time to start looking around for that next one? Be sure to check out all the Cruisemates cruises coming up:

<http://www.cruisemates.com/Articles/CMcruises/CM-cruises.cfm>

We have a lot of CM cruisers going on the Golden for New Years, you may want to check that out??

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old August 31st, 2001, 12:29 PM
Len

Thanks Donna, actually I was just looking at rates for the Carnival Pride in June 2002. Western Caribbean itinerary looks interesting!
Old August 31st, 2001, 08:14 PM
sami

Yes, I cannot believe how down I was coming back to reality and work after my cruise last week. I am more than ready for the next one, but this time, want to go for seven days. It was the best and most stress free vacation I have ever had. I would go again in a heartbeat. I am already thinking and planning my next one. This board has helped me though, reading about others going through the blues and seeing how much fun everyone else had too.
Old September 4th, 2001, 07:06 PM
Blumoo

I am with all of you, just returned home Sunday pm. I started to feel a little depressed Saturday on the ship just packing to come home!!! AAAAGGGHHH! One of these days I will do a back to back or any cruise longer than 7 days and maybe then I will be more ready to come home!! I want to leave now!