Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 1st, 2001, 09:33 AM
Timothy

Default Sail & Sign

When my wife & I sailed the Fantasy in 1995, we were allowed to activate our sail & sign cards with the amount of cash that we wanted to put on them. We were allowed to do this as soon as we boarded the ship. We paid cash and never used our credit cards for anything. We'll be sailing the Triumph in October. My question is, can you still use cash at the start of the cruise to apply funds to the cards? We were written checks for any money that we didn't use. These were placed under our cabin door on the day that we disembarked.
Sponsored Links
Old September 1st, 2001, 10:52 AM
Robocop

Default Re: Sail & Sign

Hi Tim, yes, the same procedure is in place. You may want to keep track of all the reports that I am sure will be flowing in at the end of this month after all of us Cruisemates return from the CM cruise onboard the Triumph scheduled for Sept 22nd. Wish you were on that one instead, I could guarentee you a cruise to remember forever! We will try and leave the ship still afloat when we leave. <G>
Jim
Old September 1st, 2001, 01:44 PM
Timothy

Thanks Jim. Wish I had known about the Sept. 22nd cruise that you guys are taking. I'm just getting back onto the cruise scene. We're doing Celebrity Infinity in 2002. I know you guys will have fun! Thanks again.
Old September 3rd, 2001, 09:50 PM
Rae

I was going to ask the same question how much money do you need if you don't want to use a redit card the exchange is killer for us