Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 3rd, 2001, 04:09 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Anyone cruising on the INSPIRATION Sept. 9th with

We are cruising on the 9th of Sept on the Inspiration with our 2 girls ages 4 & 13 and hoping there will be other kids on board!
Sponsored Links
Old September 3rd, 2001, 05:59 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Anyone cruising on the INSPIRATION Sept. 9th w

Hi Darlene
We are cruising on the Inspritaion Sept 9th also. We are taking our 13 year old son which will turn 14 on Sept 15. I was hoping some teens would be on board. Where will you guys be coming from? We are from Meridian, Ms
Old September 4th, 2001, 09:10 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Anyone cruising on the INSPIRATION Sept. 9th w

DARLENE,

WE ARE SAILING ON THE INSPIRATION ON 9/23/01. LET ME HEAR FROM YOU, WHEN YOU GET BACK. MY HUSBAND & I ARE COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS. THIS WILL BE OUR 2ND CRUISE. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE TAKE VACATIONS NOW. WE LOVE 'EM... HOPE YA'LL HAVE A GREAT TIME.
Old September 4th, 2001, 11:19 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Rhonda......

We will be coming from Hot Springs, AR. Are you all packed?
Old September 4th, 2001, 03:06 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Rhonda......

Darlene,

We got back from this cruise on Aug 12th. They told us there were over 300 kids on the ship! Hope this helps!!!
Old September 4th, 2001, 10:55 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Rhonda......

Yes! we are packed and have plenty of film. My son would like your 13 year old girl to email him at ICECREAMMAN135@AOL.COM. He also wants her screen name so he can talk to her. We are on aol. He will understand if you don't want to give it out. You can't be too careful these days. My son is in the 8th grade. He is on the computer all of the time with his friends. He is into soccer, baseball and loves music. Too young to date but is interested in the girls. There are eight of us going. My husband, myself and son, my sister, her 19 yer old daughter, my sisters son, his wife and their 10 month old girl. We are looking forward to having a blast out there. A fun group!